Thursday, 25 October 2012

?NSync?s Chris Kirkpatrick is Engaged!

Another ?NSync band member is about to be officially wed! Chris Kirkpatrick recently surprised his longtime girlfriend Karly Skladany by popping the question during a trip to Italy.

The 41-year-old former pop star did not plan the engagement, but according to his rep, got caught up in the moment.

"We had a hotel room at the Isle of Capri, overlooking the Mediterranean," he says. "It was one of the most beautiful places I've ever been. And it hit me: I wanted to propose to Karly. So I ran to a jewelry store, found the perfect ring and bought it."

According to reports, the ring Chris chose for his 28-year-old fianc� is a large oval-cut diamond surrounded by smaller diamonds and set in a two-tiered white gold band.

After purchasing the ring, he proposed and explained, "We were sitting on the balcony with a bottle of champagne and I put the ring in her glass. I know it sounds cheesy, but it was romantic. As soon as I asked her, she said, 'It's about time!' And we laughed. It was spur of the moment, but it was absolutely perfect."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/chris-kirkpatrick/%E2%80%98nsync%E2%80%99s-chris-kirkpatrick-engaged-750119

Jessica Paré Jessica Simpson Zooey Deschanel Aaliyah

No comments:

Post a Comment